- Qualifier: Each KCM/CSRM will cash reward equivalent to the number of activations the KCM/CSRM has achieved on Chillr using their employee code subject to qualifying the minimum criteria.
- Jackpot: Each KCM/CSRM will earn Rs.15 & Rs.20 per activation on crossing level 1 & level 2 of Jackpot respectively.
- Top 5 KCMs/CSRMs: Top 5 KCMs & CSRMs will win Rs.30000 & Rs.15000 respectively.
1st February to 31st March 2017
Top 5 KCMs/CSRMs:
- Top 5 KCMs & Top 5 CSRMs with the highest number of activations will win cash reward of Rs.30000 & Rs.15000 respectively at the end of the campaign.
- All KCMS & CSRMs will earn Rs.10 for every activation on satisfying the min. activations criteria.
- All the KCMs & CSRMs need to satisfy the min. activations criteria to be considered eligible for the contest.
Min. activations criteria:
|Earn Rs.10 per activation||Min. Chillr activations|
- Each KCM/CSRM will earn Rs.15 per activation on crossing level 1 of Jackpot.
- Each KCM/CSRM will earn Rs.20 per activation on crossing level 2 of Jackpot.
Min. activations criteria for Jackpot:
|Level 1||Level 2|
|KCM||2000 activations||3000 activations|
|CSRM||1000 activations||1500 activations|
- KCMs/CSRMs should use their own employee codes as referral codes while inviting customers on Chillr.
- KCMs/CSRMs should help the customers to add their unique employee codes as referral code and link their Bank Account on Chillr.
- The customer should complete at least one transaction during the offer period to be considered as an eligible activation.
- Customer who had already downloaded the app won’t be counted as successful activation.
- All activations done by the SO/KCSO/anyone reporting directly to a KCM / CSRM will be considered as an activation for the particular KCM / CSRM.
- The MIS will be at the KCM/CSRM level
- One-third of the total activations from a KCM/CSRM should be through UPI.
- Each KCM/CSRM can earn for a maximum of 5000 Chillr activations during the campaign period.
- Chillr – a brand by Backwater Technologies is holding a “HDFC Bank KCM-CSRM contest” program (here-in-after referred to as “program”) which is valid throughout India except in the states where prohibited by law.
- The program starts on 1st February 2017 at 00:01 Hrs and ends on 31st March 2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
- This offer is only for KCMs and CSRMs of HDFC Bank.
- All prizes are sponsored by Backwater Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and they would be solely responsible for ensuring that the winners are selected as per the criteria and they receive the mentioned prizes. HDFC Bank is in no way involved in the selection and distribution of the prizes.
- HDFC Bank is merely communicating the contest internally through global e-mailers in the mentioned period.
- The cash incentive for the offers will be credited to eligible KCM/CSRM’s bank account within 45 working days after the completion of the offer period.
- Participating in the program implies that you agree to all Terms & Conditions of the contest. Anybody found using any unfair means will be immediately disqualified.
- All applicable taxes including but not limited to income (withholding) tax and any other statutory levy as may be applicable from time to time in relation to the prize shall be borne by the winners. The winners are solely responsible for any other expense related to the acceptance of prizes and Backwater Technologies or its associate companies shall not in any manner be liable or responsible for the same.
- The participation in the program is voluntary. Participation in this program constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Contest, participant agrees to receive communication(s) from Backwater Technologies and/or its event management company relating to the program and participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Backwater Technologies and/or the event management company in this respect.
- All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by Backwater Technologies and complete compliance with these terms and conditions; Backwater Technologies reserves the right to verify the winner’s details either on its own or through its authorized agency / person and the winner shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification. In exercising this right, Backwater Technologies may ask the winner to provide any documentary or other form of evidence, and if evidence does not establish the same then Backwater Technologies, in its sole discretion, will have the right to disqualify the winner.
- Backwater Technologies shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a participant from participating in The Contest. Further, Backwater Technologies will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries or prizes; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest or (f) any delay, damage, non-receipt, lost, and misrouted prizes.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
- Backwater Technologies reserves the absolute right to amend the terms and conditions of The Contest or extend The Contest Period or cancel or discontinue The Contest or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice. Backwater Technologies reserves the right to substitute the prizes under this Contest with prizes of equivalent value, at its sole discretion. Contest shall be void, if prohibited by law. In such case, Backwater Technologies shall not be liable to provide any gift(s)/ prize(s) or compensation to the winner on any account.
- By entering The program , the participant agrees that Backwater Technologies shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with The program or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law).
- Decision of Backwater Technologies in relation to The program and matter incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the customer. Dispute if any respect of The Contest should be sent in writing to 41/3197, Fourth Floor, 41/3197, Fourth Floor, Bhageeratha Square, Kacheripady, Kochi, Kerala 682018. The existence of dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Backwater Technologies. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of The Contest shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the director of Backwater Technologies in accordance with the Arbitration and the Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be Kochi and the language used in arbitral proceeding shall be English. Subject to the dispute resolution procedure as set out herein above, the courts at Kochi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to The Contest.
- The winner(s) of the program shall be liable to bear any tax, which may liable to be paid in respect of the Prize. Backwater Technologies shall not be liable for payment of any tax on the Prize.